Search This Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2011

In between...

There is no specific verse attached to this post, but I wanted to take a minute to discuss where we're going now.  We have spent countless weeks in the Galatians passage, and I believe that there has been growth in both understanding and application from this experience.  But now, we are going to love into another realm, and relate it back to the fruit that we are to show to others.  We are going to learn how to protect the fruit, and what to use to do so.

In that vein, at the request of a dear friend, I will begin a study into the Ephesians 6 section on the armor of God, and how we should use and implement it.  This section of our study will certainly not be as long as the fruit was, but it will provide great insight into how we are to weild certain items at certain times, and what this practice can bring forth.  It will aslo discuss the opposite, and what happens when we failto "raise shields," as a favorite TV Captain of mine would suggest we do.

No matter what, before we begin I would like to thank you for continuing on this journey with me.  I count you among my greatest blessings, and look forward to each time I post.  I have not yet decided whether or not I'll begin today or tomorrow, but when it starts, I pray that you will follow along and be blessed by it, as I know I am blessed by you.

And, as always, grace and peace to you and yours, blessed friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment