Search This Blog

Sunday, July 31, 2011

4th Annual Prayer and Discipleship Conference

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
2 Chronicles 7:14

"It is written," he said to them, "'My house will be called a house of prayer.'"
Matthew 21:13a

For those of you keeping up with the current study, there wil be intermittent posts in the next few days that are unrelated.  They will come from the reflections God lays upon me at the 4th Annual Prayer and Discipleship Conference at Spring Baptist Church in Spring, Texas. 

This conference has brought forward powerful concepts for those who attend, and if you are in the Spring area and have the availability to go, I would whole-heartedly encourage it.  If not, I will be visiting all the sessions, and I will bring back notes and thoughts from which I can blog about the value of what was delivered to us all from God in this three-day event. 

And be aware, this is the largest registration the Conference has seen since inception, with people from all over the country and the world coming to attend.  It is worth the time and effort, I promise you.  I pasted the link below so that you can see what topics are going to be discussed, as well as who this year's speakers will be.  And, as always, I pray grace and peace over you and yours, blessed friends!

www.prayerconference.org

God bless you all!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment