Search This Blog

Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday's Proverb...

"Whoever is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he who rules his spirit than he who takes a city. "
Proverbs 16:32

QBQ - Am I in enough control of my own humanity that I can slow my anger?  Do I have the means to focus and let God speak through me?

Our focus determines our reality most of the time, as we can focus on either the right thing, the wrong thing or the completely irrelevant-to-the-issue thing.  I know that mine needs some adjustment, and I am praying (even as I type these words) that I will begin to allow myself to control... well, me.  The great news on all this is, though, that we do have the means and we do have the blessing to do it.  However, we must make use of the tools at hand, and bring honor and glory to the Lord in doing so!

May He bless you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment