Search This Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2011

What we go through...

"What if the road to the goal were the easiest road, and I never learned what I know?"
From the song "For The Heartbreak" by Downhere, off their album, On The Altar Of Love

I have to add a short point of truth that just leapt from my iPod to my heart... it has hit me before, and it has been written about on here before, but this is important to me today.  I would ask that all of you watch the video attached, and then think about the pains and struggles you have gone through.  Are you willing to thank God for the pains, based upon their results thus far?

Imagine that line, and think about where you may be if you had not failed and gone through difficulty after difficulty after difficulty in life.  These plans all work together for good eventually, and the path we are all on is meant for learning.  So learn!

You'll love the words of this song, and I know you'll be as blessed by these gentlemen as I am.  From that, though, go forward and share this wisdom as encouragement for someone, and honor the Lord in doing so!

God bless you all!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abghc_WYBN8&feature=player_embedded

No comments:

Post a Comment