Search This Blog

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday's thought...

"He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake."
Psalm 23:3b

I had someone ask me if it was me who writes these posts on the blog today, and I was shocked when I answered him.  I said that it is me who strikes the keys of the keyboard, yes... but it is God who pulls the strings of my heart to do so. 

For those of you who, like me, are fanatic musicians and play mutiple instruments, think of it this way: He is the musician, and I am the instrument.  Through me, He makes things happen.  But an instrument cannot play itself... it requires masterful hands to move people through the music.

Focus in prayer today on how you are used as an instrument for God's kingdom.  Some write, some sing, some preach, some teach, some serve and some lead... and some lead by serving, which is especially powerful!  But whatever it is that makes you an instrument for the Musician, honor Him by being ready to be used for what you were born for to the fullest extent of His power!

God bless you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment