Search This Blog

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Patience... still...

"May you be strengthened with all power, according to His glorious might, for all endurance and patience, with joy..."
Colossians 1:11

I find it personally humorous that I have been unable to post until now today, due to some network issues at my home.  It forced me to have patience with this thought.  And I'm quite glad.

Because in all the round and round we've done on patience and what it means, we have failed to discuss what it brings.  And this segment of a statement from Paul tells us clearly, this practice of patience brings forth strength and power from God himself.

So as I attempt to come to the real close of patience (seriously), I would ask that you all focus on what patience and the increase of it has brought you.  If you feel stonger, recognize that this is a blessing from God, and honor the Lord in using that strength to further His kingdom!

God bless you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment