Search This Blog

Sunday, October 16, 2011

A new beginning...

Ladies and gentlemen, I have found the next topic.  I will be seeking through the Bible for a specific theme, and I will have some added assistance with this project.  There has been a serious pull in me to move into this particular area, and I am going to follow it.

All I will say for this new study is that there will be some questions asked that will be very pointed.  I will not apologize for those questions now, nor will I apologize for them as they are asked or after.

It will be a great exercise in some wonderful portions of Scripture... but please make no mistake, this will be a serious and powerful and humbling study for us all.  Just be prepared tomorrow as we start with Deuteronomy... because He's coming out swinging!

God bless you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment