Search This Blog

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Random 3

Yet again, I walked into Church this morning knowing what I was going to talk about, and God changed my mind! And then, when I brought forward the Scripture that I was led to speak about, our teacher had a reference from the SAME VERSE 20 minutes later. Divinely planned, I tell ya!

And then, tonight, I was thinking about the privilege we have to worship God openly, and I was reminded of the Parable of the Talents. I have said before that this is the story of my life, as I have buried my own talents far too often. But as I sat and listened to Steve Green perform at our church tonight, he made a statement that I couldn't ignore.

He spoke about the universal language of music... and what a privilege it is to be able to speak it! And this is true of all talents in this life we have been given.

Pray tonight, again, that your talents would come forth in both of you. Pray that you will find the courage to stand up and share them fearlessly, spreading the Kingdom with encouragement the way that (literally) only you can!

God bless you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment