Search This Blog

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Random 2

I planned out what I was going to open our Sunday School class with this morning... I had it all laid out on paper. I had practiced my opening remarks about wisdom, as related to Proverbs 18:6, and I was ready to go.

And then I got to church, went up to the choir loft, and began to sing "Thank You, Lord," and my whole morning changed for the better!

All of a sudden, as I raised my hand to the heavens while singing to God, I realized that I needed to speak about "random" things in the world. And then we went to our class, and I did just that. I mentioned the verse from Jeremiah 29:11, and discussed how many things have to be in such amazing precision for us to end up right where we have, and I believe that it was well-received.

Then our teacher began to speak about the "coincidental" people that God placed in our teacher's path as we covered Mark 3. And then I realized just how good God truly is.

Today can ONLY be the work of the Spirit... and it all leads back to the original comments made on "Random" things in a previous post.

Thank God today for the path that you have taken... and for the path that will continue to be yours, wherever it leads! You and your spouse are together for a reason; there is no doubt about that. Pray for God's will to be revealed in your life, and be blessed for doing so!

God bless you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment