Search This Blog

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Finish it!

I have to say, when I started the study into Proverbs, I had no idea that it would turn into a book. But it has. And I have now printed and bound four copies of my very own 140 page book, because I finished my race.

I felt a need for this work, and God led me through an amazing journey, and now I am sharing this work with family, friends, and one person of interest who shall, for the time, remain anonymous.

It's a lot like when I felt a need to marry my lovely and wonderful wife... and God is still leading us through an awesome journey... and we share this journey with everyone we know.

Be certain of this above all: we will finish this race!

Pray together that your race will be run with focus and determination. Look to the Lord and each other for encouragement, not to the world. And know that you have prayers coming your way, wherever you are in whatever situation.

God bless you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment