Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Prayer request...

Dearest Christian siblings, I have a business conference I must attend out of the state for a few days, and I would like to humbly ask that you pray for my family while I am gone.  Please pray that they would know at all times that I am missing them, and that things would run supernaturally smoothly for my wife, who will be handling everything for our three kids for the next couple of nights without any assistance from me.

I will return on Friday evening, and I would also humbly ask that you pray for travelling mercies for myself and my team that is accompanying me on this small journey.  We're headed to Orlando, and while that may sound like fun, it's all classroom and work time.  There are three of us travelling, and we would all appreciate your prayers.

Larger than that, though, I would ask that you say a general prayer for anyone who is travelling, by any means.  The number of people who are hurt or killed in travel accidents is far too high, and recently hit home here in my city with the loss of a young man in an auto accident.  It was a hit and run, and their family is distraught beyond belief, so as you lift them up (God knows who they are), please also lift up the general population, so that all families will be able to get their loved ones home safely, if it be God's will.

And even larger than that, I would ask that you just pray... pray without ceasing... pray with all kinds of requests... pray in good times and bad... pray with fervor... pray HARD... talk to the Father, for it is He who answers your prayers, and it is He who holds your prayers in bowls as incense, as a sweet aroma to Him.  No one else. 

Pray, friends.  Pray all the time.

God bless you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment