Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Monthly update... mission trip!!!

Blessed friends, I had the privilege of meeting with my team leader yesterday, and I was given some tools to begin working with before the trip. For any of you that are curious, I will be working on ways to share the Gospel where a written Bible is not something that can be used, because there is a large amount of illiteracy in the area I’ll be visiting and serving in.

I will go through each of the tools on this page eventually, but I need to finish my current study first.  Don't worry, though, the cloth and the cube are getting regular exercise at the house with the family!

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
Matthew 28:19-20, NIV

For anyone who has already donated to the trip, please let me thank you from the bottom of my heart! In reality, I only need 23 people to give just $100, and I’ll be able to go and witness to these prisoners and squatter camps… and I know that God will provide those 23 people! For any who either haven’t yet, or are still praying about it, please know that my thanks are extended to you, as well, for even considering the donation.

As a reminder, all I need is 23 people to send $100, and your donations can be sent to World Hope Ministries International, PO Box 11808, Spring, Texas 77391-1808, with my name written in the memo line of the check. As we have more meetings and preparations, I intend to keep you all informed of the exciting things that I’ll have the opportunity to share… and I fully intend to send out a set of photographs once I return, along with what I’m certain will be powerful stories of God’s movement in the prisons and camps in the region.

And, as always, I pray grace and peace over each and every one of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment