Search This Blog

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Weight Loss!!!

Well... I won't say that I have made a resolution, because the statistics show that something like 93% of people fail to keep resolutions. I will say that my wife and I have made a conscious decision. We have both decided to approach 2010 with a more healthy lifestyle.

We will both be involved in more exercise, and I am going to kick-start the whole thing in the Book of Daniel, with the Daniel Fast. For the next three weeks, I will fast as Daniel did, and pray. I will add to this a regimen of exercise, and become more healthy.

I would ask that you pray for both of us as we endeavor through this. Also, keep watching for updates as we post them. And, as always, pray for your spouse and that he/she would also choose to embrace a more healthy lifestyle in 2010.

God bless you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment