Search This Blog

Friday, August 21, 2009

Cleansing Together

"Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.
See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."

Psalms 139:23-24

Yesterday I asked that you and your spouse get together and spend time allowing the Spirit to reveal unconfessed sin. Today, to expand on that premise and seek true heart revival, I ask that you do the same and enhance it with the above verse. Ask God directly to show you what lies within the depths of your hearts, and then drag it into the light.

Your relationship with each other, as well as with the Lord, will be strengthened from the boldness to perform this act of faith. And even though it seems difficult, the Spirit will aide you! He always does!

God bless you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment