Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

New Site Location!!!

Friends... even though the links have been cleared, I am going to stick with my new site location for future studies.  I would ask that you who have faithfully followed me thus far continue to do so at the new address.


We will be continuing our path of study through many differently themed topics, and the same style of study will be maintained.  However, I believe that a change of venue will be a good thing for the site, and a more secure location is never a bad thing.

One addendum to the new location you should all be aware of, though, is that no comment will ever be allowed to be anonymous.  The new site I signed with doesn't allow it, even if I wanted it to be allowed, and that is why I removed the "4th Wall ministries" from the site address... I figure, if you can't be anonymous, why should I?  With that said, if you intend to comment (which I always encourage at the highest level), please know that "anonymous" is not an option, and you'll have to list your name.

If that discourages you, I apologize... I pray that you'll copntinue to comment and share your thoughts as you have done in the past, because we all know that iron sharpens iron.

As it is, this will be the final post on this site, unless I decide to reactivate it in the future.  Should you have any questions about this, you are welcome to email me directly at 4thwallministries@gmail.com.

And, as always, I pray grace and peace over you and yours, my Christian siblings!

God bless you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment