Search This Blog

Monday, November 12, 2012

Monthly Mission Trip Update!!!

Blessed friends… I am so moved by the donations I have received already, covering almost $600 for my trip to South Africa. Thank you so much, each one of you, for giving to this mission! Your generosity truly humbles me beyond belief.

As for the preparation for the trip itself, I have been working through the storying cloth that I mentioned in my last message about this trip. I am using my small children as a test audience, and it has become a regular thing in the house to gather around the space where the cloth is hung and test daddy on the pictures (we missed a few days, but we’re getting back in the swing after a SUPER busy weekend). I have also been practicing with the Evange-Cube, and have become quite capable at sharing salvation through this small and simple device. This one has been shown to my small group a couple of times, and they said I was “pretty sick with it,” which in high school senior-ese probably means I did well.

Some have asked me if it is too late to give to the trip, and I’m excited to tell you that it is certainly not too late. The deadline is in February, and I only need 17 more people to give $100, or 34 people to give $50, and I know that God will provide those people. I’m so blessed to have a group this large to reach out to, and I am so grateful for the opportunity to go and share the Gospel with people in South Africa!

Should you have any questions you’d like to ask of me, about the trip or anything else, please feel free to contact me directly at 4thwallministries@gmail.com. I’d be happy to talk with any one of you, any time.

And, as always, I pray grace and peace over you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment