Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Prayer request...

Christian siblings, I write today to ask for your prayers over the next five days as I, along with many others, head to Pre-Teen Camp with my church and our young ones.  It is an honor to serve them, and a privilege that I do not take lightly, and it will be an amazing experience for us all, I'm certain. 

I know, though, that these are the times when the enemy seems to bolster and go after those who might show weakness.  It is in that spirit that I seek your prayers for my son, the other children, the other leaders, and for me to all remain strong.  I also ask for your prayers that the camp itself would be encircled by the Spirit in power, so that no arrows can breach its borders.

Upon my return from this trip, we will venture into our new topic.  Until then, though, I will leave this post as the most recent one, so that any and all who visit the site will have the opportunity to pray for us all.  Moments like these at camps like this one build strong friendships for life... and I would humbly ask that you also pray that nothing stand in the way of this.

I thank you, friends and fellow believers, for taking the time to read through my scribblings so often.  I thank you for your comments when they come, and for your thoughts on what we should venture into each and every time I seek direction.  Mostly, though, I thank you for your prayers and encouragement through the Spirit for me.  It does not go unnoticed, Christian siblings, I promise you.

God bless you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment