Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Not there yet...

Blessed friends, I have come to the decision to move forward with the miracles of Jesus, but it will probably not begin for a bit.  In the mean time, I will post as often as I am able while I study up on the miracles, before leading through them all. 

One thing I would ask is that you join me in prayer before the next formal study begins, that we would all be lifted by the Spirit into a place of learning and knowledge.  I would ask that you also pray that we all be challenged to ask ourselves the question, "Now that I have this knowledge, how shall I apply it to my life right now?"  Further, I would ask that you pray that all of us have the courage to answer that question with action and purpose.

But in the time until then, I would mainly ask that you just pray... pray for whatever God lays upon your heart each day, in every moment, and don't concern yourself so much with the words as with the intent of the heart.  Pray earnestly for whatever it is you pray for, and discover that you can just have a wonderful conversation with your Heavenly Father and Creator.  Allow the Spirit to intercede as only He can, and let Jesus fill your whole being with the peace that passes all understanding.

Not enough people pray as often as they should, and there are some still who pray often, but not in the intent that they should, and then there are still others who don't hardly pray at all in either case.  Pray.  And pray honestly.  Pray well.  Pray for whatever it is that you feel led to pray about... or, as I said, just converse with God. 

Most importantly, though, pray for the wisdom to know when to listen with a clear mind for the Father's reply.  Practice kneeling in humility and bowing your head, clearing your thoughts so that you can hear Him speaking to you.  Realize that as the creature, we need direction from the Creator.  And, as you ponder these things, recognize that there is no way you can hear the answer to the question if you never stop talking.  Listen.  Listen openly, and listen for His will and His purpose in your life and in your request.  And then, once you hear, GO AND DO!!!

Ignorance may be bliss, but we are not ignorant of the Father or His ways of communication with us.  He communicates through the people around us, the situations we're leaving/in/headed to, and through His Word.  But, like any conversation, it must be two-sided, and that means that we have to stop talking and listen.  (Hard for me, for those of you who know me personally, but necessary.)  Listen today, and be blessed for doing so.

God bless you all!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment