Search This Blog

Friday, February 24, 2012

Like a Chainmailed Pomegranate

Ladies and gentlemen, my second book "Like a Chainmailed Pomegranate" is coming in next week!  I am receiving 45 copies initially, some of which are already spoken for, and the rest will be available to anyone interested, all autographed and mailed directly to you.

This work combines the fruit of the Spirit and the armor of God, looking into how we arm ourselves for Spiritual warfare andf protect our fruit from the assaults of the enemy.  It is a deeper work than the first one, and covers much more ground in both Scripture and personal introspection.  And while it is not specifically written in a devotional style, it could certasinly be applied that way.

If you are interested, please message me directly for details on cost and shipping, and be sure to include your address.  Also, if you are interested in my first book, I have only a few copies available, but would certainly love to share that with you, as well.

4thwallministries@gmail.com 

And, as always, I pray grace and peace over you and yours, my blessed Christian family!

God bless you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment