Search This Blog

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Today's thought...

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.
2 Cor 12:9

So many of us decide that we must be impervious to the storms that seem to come, and that we will not give up fighting for the best, even for a moment. The problem with this philosophy is that it is a front for others, and not a truth that honor's the Lord. We all face trials. No one has the perfect marriage, the perfect job, the perfect friends, etc. And believe it, friends, I do mean that as plainly as I said it; NO ONE.

But Christ told us that we can be glad for our trials and weak moments, for His amazing grace covers us in those times of need! Another way to think about it would be to say that when you reach the end of your rope, you have also arrived at another destination; the point of grace!

God bless you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment