Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

While we were out...

So... if you look to the right side of the page at all of the posts listed over the timeline, you'll see that there was about a three year period where I was seemingly absent.  Let me explain... I decided to take a stab at a different platform, and bought a domain, and all kinds of writing was done during that period on that platform.  I believe it can still be accessed, but I'm honestly not 100% sure.  I'll probably try it out later today.


Of course, that also means that you who follow this page didn't get the notification of the publication of the third book.  Therefore, I've included here a link to the author page (Total Recall - Dylan Stopher) at my publisher website, so that you can get your copy of any of my three works.


Also, you should know that I began writing poetry for spoken word purposes (a few posts up you'll see such a video of one of those poems).  I've been asked to place my poetry into a book format, and am currently in the editing phase of that endeavor.  I'm not entirely sure what I'll call it yet, or when it will be ready, but I do know that I'm excited to share it when it does release!


The last thing you should know is that in the time I have missed on this page, I've gone to Africa a second time, learned to play a drum kit, learned to play guitar, started filling in as a worship leader, and started trying to write songs for worship.  So you'll get to hear a lot more about all of that in the future.


But in the meantime, our purpose is to study Scripture... and that is precisely what we will do.


Grace and peace to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment