Search This Blog

Monday, May 14, 2012

Next up...

I can only speak for myself, but the deeper look into the seven Signs in John was amazingly insightful for me!  To take the time and dissect such powerful Scripture is such a fun thing to do, and I am still reading back through it all, just baffled at the love that flows forward from the Gospel of John... it may have become my favorite Gospel, and my favorite book of the Bible altogether.

What we're going to do next, though, ties directly to the study of the Signs.  We're going to go through the seven "I am" statements that exist in this same Gospel, and look at their weight and implication, as well as what they speak to for our own physical needs and concerns.  I think that we'll find, together, that this group of seven is just as powerful as the last, and it is rooted specifically in the words of the Word, straight from the mouth of the Savior.

We'll begin soon, starting with the first Statement from John 6:35, so read up and be ready... this one is going to be fun!

God bless you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment