Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Today's thought...

"The Lord is my Shepherd; there is nothing that I want."
Psalm 23:1

How often do we breeze through this verse? How many times have we heard it, and thought about its real power and message? If you take any amount of time, as my wife and I are, and dwell and meditate on this, you will be amazed at the power in these eleven words.

Further, I would challenge you tonight to take a moment and take your spouse by the hand. Both of you should repeat this one verse from this famous Psalm a few times out loud together. I know that you will feel a different and more powerful connection to each other by doing this, and the Lord will inhabit that moment, bringing His plan for your marriage right into focus.

Nothing can stop it when your hearts and minds work together towards Him!

God bless you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment